Lately, there has been a lot of discussion in the pro scene of Mobile Legends Indonesia. Apparently many know how to see MPL ID season 8 spoilers. This is indeed a bit disturbing for viewers who are still watching the stream.
Apparently you can see the match results when the stream is running. At least you can see the results of this match 10 minutes earlier. Of course, for some people, this is a bit less fun, especially for those who are still watching.
Unfortunately this spoiler is really annoying and many people have written match updates on social media. So yes, because this spoiler is there, it’s not fun. The reason is that we know the results of the match while it is still running.
Especially for some matches that have epic comebacks. Imagine you are watching a match when your favorite team will lose. But there is news that your team just won, of course, it’s not fun anymore, right?
How to See MPL ID Season 8 Spoiler
Well of course there are also curious about this. I wonder how people can know the results of the game when the stream is still running. This is because of the delay. So the stream is delayed and you can see the results.
Interestingly, you can take a peek from within the Mobile Legends game. So for those of you who are curious about how to see MPL ID season 8 spoilers, you can take a peek below;
- First of all, of course, you have to log in to Mobile Legends, you can login as usual using any account.
- Next you have to look for players who are playing in the match, you can check by looking for the names of any players from both teams.
- Next is that you have to find the right players, yes, these players are players who have the same name in MPL, rank warrior, and also enter the MPL squad.
- Now, all of these accounts are not privately closed, so you can take a peek at the match history of each player in all teams.
- From the match history, you can check the results of the ongoing match and congratulations, you get the spoiler.
So, keep in mind that until now, from MPL itself, it seems that this has not been fixed yet. This is also not illegal and is indeed a feature of Mobile Legends itself. So for those who are curious, you can also try the method.
Keep visiting Kabargokil for the latest information, Follow our Kabargokil Instagram and YouTube news, too!